Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Persevere!



I did my weigh in for the week. you can check my other blog if you really must know it. It stayed the same for a week and gained and now lost. The funny thing is, I haven't been to the gym in awhile and went to the stupid bleeping fast food a few times last week. The crappy part about being so busy is I'm busy and broke.. so I don't have time to make healthy food and I don't have the money to buy healthy food on the go! But that will all change again tonight.

Tonight, we had a pastor Greg Terry come in and preach. He's a good friend of the family, an amazing man, and a great preacher. One of the ten tests that we will go through is perseverance... and even though he was talking on a spiritual level more than anything.. I took it also on a weightloss level. So here is some encouragement for all of us.. We have to persevere to get to our dreams (both spiritual and physical). If we don't persevere then that means we give up. and I for one am soooo tired of giving up, throwing in the towel, or quitting. I'M OVER IT!

Once again I've found the motivation somewhere in me to get back on the treadmill...literally.... and get my butt in gear. So I hope this helps you guys a little bit as well!!!I'm sad my man went home and bummed that the 3 day weekend is over!! Back to work & back to life.I hope you guys had a great weekend! Any big plans??I need to post tons of pics later this week!! I have a lot to fill you in on.. picture wise!!

Phillipians 4:13: "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

No comments: