Monday, May 18, 2009

Introducing..

My Bridal Party These are the lovely ladies that will standing by my side on our big day!! (Which I am starting to get SOO excited for :) *Bridesmaids are in no particular order*

Tracy!
My Maid of Honor/Cousin/Best friend (Yes, she's pregnant. and due right before my wedding.. at the end of July :) *This was my first choice of BM dresses.*



Tiffany
My Bridesmaid/Cousin/Amazing Friend *This is the dress they will be wearing with a black sash*


Katie
My Bridesmaid/Cousin/Great Friend **This is the dress they will be wearing with a black sash*


Kameko
My Bridesmaid/Sister from another Mister! *This is exactly what they will be wearing!*


Heather
Heather My Bridesmaid/Cousin/Amazing Friend *This is the dress she'll be wearing with a black sash and without the goofy face! lol*


Last but not least...

Ashley
My Cousin/Bridesmaid/Fantastic Friend
*This is the dress but in the green color with black slash and without the model pose lol*


So those are my girls :) They are all family and have been there for me through thick and thin and they will be there long after Matt and I are married!

My best girl friends will play a huge part in the wedding as well.. even though they aren't standing up there next to me.. I still need them!!



No comments: