Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy THURSDAY!

The weeks is almost over... YAY! I usually enjoy my weekends, but now I am starting to work every Saturday morning at the Urgent Care clinic we have at work.. so it should be interesting waking up super early on a Saturday... not so much fun.

We also still do the Cal games on Saturdays, so this should be interesting how they both work out. Thankfully the Oregon game isn't until like 4, I think. We've added a new member to our Saturday crew, usually it is just me, matt, and my father in law. But now we added my best guy friend Marcel. Him and the Hubby are completely the same person lol. Marcel calls Matt his "White version of himself" it is quite funny! I love seeing them get along so it is all good!

This weekend (starting tonight) Matt's longtime buddy from Alaska is coming down to stay with us. He is coming down to see the R Kelly concert, yes I said it, this man flew 3,000 miles to see R Kelly. lol oh, and us. He is quite a character. Unfortuantely, my house is still cluttered and kinda messy... and the hubby failed to do any cleaning this week. So he will hear from me after the friend leaves but I have to clean when I get off work tonight @ 8. Which I am not looking forwaRd to. lol. I do not like my house being out of order. I want people to be able to come over whenever they want and me not having to worry about like "Oh my goodness? Is it clean?" No, it should just always be that way. And don't get me wrong... I don't mean spotless but I do mean presentable.I enjoy inviting friends and family over and I want to be able to cook for them and spend time with them at my house... but I need a clean one in order to do so :) lol

Alrighty... that's my ramble for the day. I need to head to work before I'm late!!!

<3

No comments: