Monday, April 6, 2009

Invites!!


Yay! Another thing to check off the list baby!! We did our invites on Friday... it took us 2.5 hours!! Yes, I said it, 2.5 hours!!! I'm totally ocd about those kinds of things because a) it is the first thing everyone will see about your wedding and b) I did yearbook/journalism for 4 years in high school... and I'd major in design if I wasn't doing Nursing! lol. Well needless to say..Matt had a completely different idea of what he wanted for the look. So we finally did compromise and I think they're great. (Not to mention, they're included in our wedding package.. even better!) So the font if going to be brown.. with a green ribbon.. and different kind of font but sort of similar to the picture below. And our monogram is going to go behind it!! Tell me what you think!

No comments: