Monday, December 22, 2008

Mini-Update!!

So I was fully prepared to post and give everyone a full update about the weekend and stuff... but I'm sick :( I cannot keep any sort of food or liquid down! It's such a bummer because it's the week of Christmas! I have so much to do! But here is my mini-update!
1. The weekend with the kids was GREAT! I'll post pics later. We all had a lot of fun and they totally missed us. I miss them.. and their parents SO MUCH.
2. I had a good weekend with the parents and Matt together. It was totally chill and no one was in too bad of a mood!
3. I took pictures of my engagement ring.. that I got from the tips off of weddingbee.com! I'll show them soon.
4. I LOVE Tammy's Rebel XT camera that I borrowed for the weekend!
5. Matt and I are getting rolling on the wedding planning.. we have a month, possibilities for venues, etc.
6. I'm sick and feel like crap :(

<3

No comments: